Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 365 ~ Wow, I Did It!

A Picture a day for an entire year!
I'm so glad I tried this...and better yet, so glad I finished it!
There were days that were difficult to find the inspiration to take a photo.
There were days that were super easy and tons of photos were taken.
There were days that the photos told great stories that I'm glad I captured.
There were days that I found if I wasn't doing this, I would have missed a great moment and memory.
There were days that I challenged myself to try something new with my camera.
I've had a lot of friends and family ask if I will do this again. My answer...Yes, most definitely! I haven't made up my mind about continuing the Blogging part of it however. It's hard to say. I found the Blogging is what took up the most time, and hard to keep up with. The thing is...now at the end and looking back, I now have a story and memory for everyday. It's going to make a great scrapbook of 2011.
Thank you for following my journey.
Thank you fellow Bloggers for your kind words and encouragement though out the year. I have really enjoyed visiting your Blogs and seeing your journeys as well!
Thank you to each and every one of you for being a part of my 2011! Here's to friendships...both new and old... and to another year filled with possibilities for each and every one of you! ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy New Year everyone!!!
One last photo, One last story, One last memory.
I was hoping for a much more interesting photo for the last day. However, Nolan and I came down with the flu. Devon and Mack went to a New Years celebration we were all invited to, while Nolan and I watched movies and snuggled on the couch.
Thanks for taking a peek!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You made it. I agree the blogging part takes the time. I am going to do mine again but not blog as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing your P365! Sorry you are sick! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    As far as blogging for 2012, maybe you could just do a summary post once a week? Just a thought.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon, and have a happy 2012. I will be continuning also. I look forward to following you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing! Your pics are awesome!! I am looking forward to seeing your next Project 365!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing your P365! I've missed you, Jennifer. Have a happy and blessed 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on a job well done! Yay, we did it! I'm so proud of you for making it to the end and for committing to doing it again. When I read your post, I heard a lot of my same sentiments and am so thankful for all the great photos and memories I captured, but I'm also looking forward to not having the pressure to have to do it. Thank you for your friendship and your support over the last year; I appreciated all your comments and support and how you stuck with me even when I fell behind...like now. But I hope you know I've enjoyed getting to know you this year and I will definitely be checking back in to see where 2012 takes you. And, btw, even though your boys are older and might not believe in the elf idea, I'd still get one because he is SO much fun and a great photo opp during the month of December when inspiration often runs dry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so impressed that you made it. What a major accomplishment! I've started this project twice before and never made it. I wasn't posting my photos daily so it became easy to skip a day and then just quit. While I won't be blogging my photos daily, I do plan to upload them to a site for accountability. Sure hope I have the commitment that you do!

    ReplyDelete